White Rock Solar Farm is committed to the New England Tablelands community and to strengthening relationships with the local community. The project team aims to keep an open dialogue with the local residents, stakeholders and the wider community to ensure successful exchange of information, consultation and engagement.
White Rock Solar Farm has developed an Stakeholder and Community Engagement Plan. The program of consultation is ongoing and will continue through construction and operation phases of the solar farm. It will include activities such as:
- regular project updates through newsletters, media articles and this website
- responding to any enquiries
- engaging with host landowners, near neighbours of the project, local councils and government agencies
- local shop front in Glen Innes to provide a central information hub, and
- one on one meetings as required.